Playback issues, codecs, video players &c.

English Dubbed Movies?

English Dubbed Movies?

Postby sleepyguy1717 » 05 Feb 2012, 22:04

I am looking for a torrent of all three Sailor Moon Movies with the English Dub audio track, with the original DiC soundtrack. Does such a thing exist? Thanks everyone!
sleepyguy1717
Star seed 星の種

Re: English Dubbed Movies?

Postby Hotaru » 06 Feb 2012, 05:11

I guess it could be released in future, but i'am not staff, btw they could say it better. ;)
Hotaru
Senshi 戰士

Postby KAKERU » 06 Feb 2012, 10:23

sleepyguy1717 wrote:I am looking for a torrent of all three Sailor Moon Movies with the English Dub audio track, with the original DiC soundtrack. Does such a thing exist? Thanks everyone!

There was a torrent with the VHS sailor moon DiC dub track years ago. We have the vhs and plan on adding the DiC track to our movies re-release torrent and it requires a lot of editing.
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Postby jessex1990 » 06 Feb 2012, 19:44

KAKERU wrote:
sleepyguy1717 wrote:I am looking for a torrent of all three Sailor Moon Movies with the English Dub audio track, with the original DiC soundtrack. Does such a thing exist? Thanks everyone!

There was a torrent with the VHS sailor moon DiC dub track years ago. We have the vhs and plan on adding the DiC track to our movies re-release torrent and it requires a lot of editing.

from what i remember the R soundtrack for DiC was quite a bit shorter and when i tried to sync it had to add bits of silence in and that to match it up.
jessex1990
Super Senshi 超戰士

Postby KAKERU » 06 Feb 2012, 23:23

jessex1990 wrote:
KAKERU wrote:

from what i remember the R soundtrack for DiC was quite a bit shorter and when i tried to sync it had to add bits of silence in and that to match it up.

I don't feel like doing the editing XD
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Postby jessex1990 » 09 Feb 2012, 22:46

KAKERU wrote:
jessex1990 wrote:
KAKERU wrote:

I don't feel like doing the editing XD

don't blame you its a lot of hassle I did make a Dic Cue for the R movie though last year or year before and uploaded it on the old forums but i got a feeling it was uploaded to megaupload though so in which case its lost.
jessex1990
Super Senshi 超戰士

Return to General help