Playback issues, codecs, video players &c.

No streams?

No streams?

Postby GirlGamer55 » 25 Jan 2013, 07:34

So far I have been watching Sailor Moon on Youtube, up to 98. But now I can't find 98 anywhere on it or any other site. So I came here hoping I might get lucky. Turns out I'm not. Any video after 91 I click on brings me to a place called veoh and I get this error: Sorry, we couldn't find the video you were looking for.

Any idea what's wrong and/or when the videos will be back up?

Thanks
GirlGamer55
Star seed 星の種

Re: No streams?

Postby KAKERU » 26 Jan 2013, 03:27

GirlGamer55 wrote:So far I have been watching Sailor Moon on Youtube, up to 98. But now I can't find 98 anywhere on it or any other site. So I came here hoping I might get lucky. Turns out I'm not. Any video after 91 I click on brings me to a place called veoh and I get this error: Sorry, we couldn't find the video you were looking for.

Any idea what's wrong and/or when the videos will be back up?

Thanks

The videos were flagged due to copyrights, and they were never stored by me. I would always delete the "master" copies after uploading. You're better off downloading the torrents at the moment. If I were to use my time for streaming episodes then I would never have time to release anything for download. My time is very limited during the school year. Sorry! :(
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Return to General help