Latest Sailor Moon Center news.

Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon SuperS (39/39) Specials (1/1)

Re: Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon SuperS (39/39) Specials (1/1)

Postby KAKERU » 23 Apr 2012, 20:55

dooky wrote:This might be a stupid question, and might also have been dealt with elsewhere, but is there any particular reason that half of the SuperS episodes (plus the S and SuperS movies) are missing their credits? The EDs seem to have been replaced by creditless versions, which was a disappointing discovery for a credit-watcher like me.

Actually, I covered the credits for the SuperS season. As for the movies, we used creditless versions because of the karaoke. Sorry for the inconvenience. The movies will end up getting re-released and I plan on releasing the credited opening on the side as well. Hope that works for you!
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Postby dooky » 23 Apr 2012, 21:18

KAKERU wrote:Actually, I covered the credits for the SuperS season.

It's really the SuperS credits I was more concerned with, to be honest. Are you ever going to make these available? I realize they're a small thing that most people aren't bothered about, but it seems odd that you'd go to such pains to present the episodes in the highest quality possible, and then leave something like that out.

And yeah, I feel kinda mean complaining about it, since you've done a great job otherwise...
dooky
Star seed 星の種

Postby KAKERU » 23 Apr 2012, 21:31

dooky wrote:
KAKERU wrote:Actually, I covered the credits for the SuperS season.

It's really the SuperS credits I was more concerned with, to be honest. Are you ever going to make these available? I realize they're a small thing that most people aren't bothered about, but it seems odd that you'd go to such pains to present the episodes in the highest quality possible, and then leave something like that out.

And yeah, I feel kinda mean complaining about it, since you've done a great job otherwise...

I meant to say ending not opening haha but I am sure you knew what I meant to say.

Well, it isn't much of a pain, in my opinion. It's not like everyone who watches the episodes actually takes a look at the credits or reads Japanese. I guess I can release the credited ending on the side whenever I get my dvds back.
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Postby KAKERU » 11 Jun 2012, 21:56

SuperS 128-166 R1 DVDrips released!
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Postby Sekaceinna » 08 Sep 2013, 01:49

I have been watching your subs streamed online at www.animefreak.tv. However, they only have up to Sailor Moon S. I know you have your Youtube streamed subs on here, but those do not have the color coded subtitles I have become accustomed to. I know I can torrent them, but that will take at least another few days to get them all. Is there another place to watch your Sailor Moon SuperS subs streamed online with the color coded subtitles? Thank you for all of your superb work; it is very much appreciated!
Sekaceinna
Star seed 星の種

Postby KAKERU » 18 Oct 2013, 05:37

Sekaceinna wrote:I have been watching your subs streamed online at http://www.animefreak.tv. However, they only have up to Sailor Moon S. I know you have your Youtube streamed subs on here, but those do not have the color coded subtitles I have become accustomed to. I know I can torrent them, but that will take at least another few days to get them all. Is there another place to watch your Sailor Moon SuperS subs streamed online with the color coded subtitles? Thank you for all of your superb work; it is very much appreciated!

Sorry for the late reply, the forums are pretty much dead. But to answer your question, there isn't a website that I know of. You can try youtube or any other streaming website that may have them.

News: Sailor Moon SuperS 128-166 version 2 final batch complete!
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Previous

Return to Announcements & releases