Latest Sailor Moon Center news.

Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon S (38/38)

Re: Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon S (38/38)

Postby KAKERU » 30 May 2012, 19:24

AwakeningSunshine wrote:
KAKERU wrote:R1 Episodes 90-127 batch released! Enjoy the R1 S season! ;)


Do you mean English dubbed?


The R1 episodes are uncut dual audio.
User avatar
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding
 
Posts: 315
Joined: 24 Oct 2004, 01:25

Re: Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon S (38/38)

Postby ingrid00 » 12 Jun 2012, 18:27

So, I'm new in here but I always big fan of Sailor Moon series. One question anyway, would there be any batch for Sailor Moon S in R2 DVD rip? I knew that you've release it in each single volume since years ago, just hoping if there would be any batch of it.

I'm not really like how the subtitle style (which in yellow colour) in R1 DVD rip and the batch within bakabt (R2 DVD) never approved since last year: http://bakabt.me/details.php?id=161390&page=2#comments

I hope you'll release R2 DVD batch for S season as well.

Thanks :D
ingrid00
Star seed 星の種
New Senshi
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 Jun 2012, 18:16

Re: Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon S (38/38)

Postby KAKERU » 12 Jun 2012, 19:19

ingrid00 wrote:So, I'm new in here but I always big fan of Sailor Moon series. One question anyway, would there be any batch for Sailor Moon S in R2 DVD rip? I knew that you've release it in each single volume since years ago, just hoping if there would be any batch of it.

I'm not really like how the subtitle style (which in yellow colour) in R1 DVD rip and the batch within bakabt (R2 DVD) never approved since last year: http://bakabt.me/details.php?id=161390&page=2#comments

I hope you'll release R2 DVD batch for S season as well.

Thanks :D


Yes, there will be a batch of the complete S season around December or so. We are currently re-encoding the season from scratch in higher quality without messing with the saturation/contrast. I know it's a long wait but it'll be worth it.

Here are some screenshots of our re-encodes: (click on the images to see the full resolution)

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding
 
Posts: 315
Joined: 24 Oct 2004, 01:25

Re: Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon S (38/38)

Postby ingrid00 » 12 Jun 2012, 19:25

KAKERU wrote:Yes, there will be a batch of the complete S season around December or so. We are currently re-encoding the season from scratch in higher quality without messing with the saturation/contrast. I know it's a long wait but it'll be worth it.

Here are some screenshots of our re-encodes: (click on the images to see the full resolution)


Thanks for the info. Beside the yellow colour in the R1 DVD subs style, the japanese audio seems not quite in good quality (maybe it's because in mono?)

I'll DL your each R2 DVD volume release for the time being, hope the tracker would be normal soon & the old seeder would be back soon.
ingrid00
Star seed 星の種
New Senshi
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 Jun 2012, 18:16

Re: Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon S (38/38)

Postby KAKERU » 12 Jun 2012, 20:01

ingrid00 wrote:
KAKERU wrote:Yes, there will be a batch of the complete S season around December or so. We are currently re-encoding the season from scratch in higher quality without messing with the saturation/contrast. I know it's a long wait but it'll be worth it.

Here are some screenshots of our re-encodes: (click on the images to see the full resolution)


Thanks for the info. Beside the yellow colour in the R1 DVD subs style, the japanese audio seems not quite in good quality (maybe it's because in mono?)

I'll DL your each R2 DVD volume release for the time being, hope the tracker would be normal soon & the old seeder would be back soon.


Yeah, it's that old muffled mono track thanks to TOEI xD
User avatar
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding
 
Posts: 315
Joined: 24 Oct 2004, 01:25

Re: Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon S (38/38)

Postby KAKERU » 11 Oct 2013, 00:56

Sailor Moon S 90-127 version 2 final batch complete!
User avatar
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding
 
Posts: 315
Joined: 24 Oct 2004, 01:25
Previous

Return to Announcements & releases

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forum permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

cron