Latest Sailor Moon Center news.

Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (46/46)

Re: Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (46/46)

Postby toni_jupiter » 07 Oct 2011, 13:44

KAKERU wrote:Here is another clip from the R season :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zdituc

Fantastic! By the way, when you said about the frame replacement between Italian release and Toei's, is it that some frames with grains that appear on and off during the whole scene are the frames of Toei?
~oO Kiss the Rain Oo~
http://youtu.be/so6ExplQlaY
toni_jupiter
Senshi in training 見習中戰士

Postby jessex1990 » 09 Oct 2011, 08:46

Kakeru would you say the Italian DVDs are better raws then the ones that were released in japan recently?
jessex1990
Super Senshi 超戰士

Postby KAKERU » 09 Oct 2011, 23:14

@Jessex: Not really... just sharper and much cleaner than the Japanese raws(the video is still interlaced >_< ) Nothing special in my opinion. It makes it easier for those who don't have much experience with filtering anime, and for someone with experience they could just take the Japanese raw and make it look like the Italian release(or something close to it).
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Postby jessex1990 » 14 Oct 2011, 18:15

KAKERU wrote:@Jessex: Not really... just sharper and much cleaner than the Japanese raws(the video is still interlaced >_< ) Nothing special in my opinion. It makes it easier for those who don't have much experience with filtering anime, and for someone with experience they could just take the Japanese raw and make it look like the Italian release(or something close to it).

guessing it doesn't have the english subtitle track on it though! I would have thought european releases would have had many dubs/subs not just the italian and the japanese.
jessex1990
Super Senshi 超戰士

Postby KAKERU » 15 Oct 2011, 01:40

jessex1990 wrote:
KAKERU wrote:@Jessex: Not really... just sharper and much cleaner than the Japanese raws(the video is still interlaced >_< ) Nothing special in my opinion. It makes it easier for those who don't have much experience with filtering anime, and for someone with experience they could just take the Japanese raw and make it look like the Italian release(or something close to it).

guessing it doesn't have the english subtitle track on it though! I would have thought european releases would have had many dubs/subs not just the italian and the japanese.

Correct! It has Italian subtitles and I am happy because I can actually speak Italian hahahaha xD
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Postby jessex1990 » 16 Oct 2011, 18:11

KAKERU wrote:
jessex1990 wrote:

Correct! It has Italian subtitles and I am happy because I can actually speak Italian hahahaha xD

that sucks we need a new english sub dvd with the nice official remasters on them not the old crappy ones. :(
jessex1990
Super Senshi 超戰士

Postby KAKERU » 17 Nov 2011, 00:34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Z85V9Bwsw

The audio sounds so good except for the opening.. for some reason the Opening Theme Song sounds soooo horrible in the LDs... sounds kinda like the ADV sets :(
I wonder what happened.. >_< Should I replace the opening theme with the mono track from the memorial song box?
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Postby jessex1990 » 21 Nov 2011, 19:52

go ahead its not gonna make much difference tbh
jessex1990
Super Senshi 超戰士

Postby KAKERU » 21 Nov 2011, 19:57

There is a major difference to me hahaha....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3mk20a

At least it doesn't sound muffled....
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Postby jessex1990 » 21 Nov 2011, 19:59

what i meant is people will not be able to tell that you dubbed a cd rip over the top of it unless they read this thread.
jessex1990
Super Senshi 超戰士

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements & releases