Discussions dedicated to Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon [jap. 美少女戦士セーラームーン Bishōjo Senshi Sērā Mūn].

Sailor Stars Chilean DVDs

Sailor Stars Chilean DVDs

Postby gossip_george » 18 May 2013, 01:06

Hello! I saw in the tracker that the songs from the CD that was included in the Chilean DVD release were uploaded.. Can somebody please upload some high quality scans of the DVD covers as they come out? I'd love to get them and make an english version of them that I would post here for anyone who might want them!

Thanks in advance!
gossip_george
Star seed 星の種

Re: Sailor Stars Chilean DVDs

Postby KAKERU » 20 May 2013, 20:55

[quote="gossip_george"]Hello! I saw in the tracker that the songs from the CD that was included in the Chilean DVD release were uploaded.. Can somebody please upload some high quality scans of the DVD covers as they come out? I'd love to get them and make an english version of them that I would post here for anyone who might want them!

Thanks in advance!

No CD covers were included. The CD was added as an extra in the DVD case for Stars Vol. 1.
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Postby gossip_george » 27 May 2013, 20:36

thanks but I meant the DVD covers! I want to use them for my personal collection after I make english versions of them and share them with anyone who might want them! Or else does anybody know where I could buy these DVDs?
gossip_george
Star seed 星の種

Postby KAKERU » 27 May 2013, 21:18

[quote="gossip_george"]thanks but I meant the DVD covers! I want to use them for my personal collection after I make english versions of them and share them with anyone who might want them! Or else does anybody know where I could buy these DVDs?

Sorry, I misread your post. But, you can message the Sailor Moon Chile Fanclub on Facebook and they will help you get the DVDs.
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Return to Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon