Discussions dedicated to Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon [jap. 美少女戦士セーラームーン Bishōjo Senshi Sērā Mūn].

Please help ID two episodes, thanks

Please help ID two episodes, thanks

Postby SailorOldDude » 20 May 2014, 08:44

Greetings, all. I binged on all five seasons and the movies in a Netflix-like marathon about a decade before Netflix existed, and I still occasionally chuckle over two specific scenes. I would be most appreciative if anyone could match these scenes to specific episode titles. They're probably both in Sailor Moon S, but sadly that's as specific as I can get. And these were subs, not dubs.

The first involved Usagi talking to Haruka and Michiru, all in ordinary civilian attire. Usagi was already nervous around Haruka anyway, but then Haruka either did or said something overtly flirtatious, causing Usagi to panic and run away. She even ran with "windmill legs", which is the only time I remember such a thoroughly Western cartoon convention in BSSM.

In the other scene, all of the senshi were preparing to fight a villain. The context of the episode involved a direct threat to Michiru and/or Haruka, and Chibiusa gave a defiant and heartfelt but innocently naive speech to the villain about Haruka and Michiru being "good friends". The other senshi and even the villain all looked either embarrassed or amused until Haruka broke the tension by clearing her throat, and then the battle commenced in deadly earnestness.

Thank you very much in advance.

Jake, aka SailorOldDude
SailorOldDude
Star seed 星の種

Re: Please help ID two episodes, thanks

Postby cutieismylife » 03 Jun 2014, 04:35

if this is what you're talking about, it's episode 101!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/4Wr6v29.jpg[/img]
not sure about the other one..
cutieismylife
Non-Senshi 非戰士

Return to Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon