Latest Sailor Moon Center news.

Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon R (43/43)

Re: Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon R (43/43)

Postby papermario32 » 02 Aug 2012, 08:55

I'm confused???? :?
papermario32
Non-Senshi 非戰士
moon

Postby KAKERU » 02 Aug 2012, 09:05

[quote="papermario32"]I'm confused???? :?

We are going to extract the audio from the edited movies and sync them to the uncut movies.
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Postby spiritfannumber1 » 04 Aug 2012, 17:20

I'm a bit confused. I normally stick with Sailor Moon in Japanese but I want to rewatch/reread the live action, manga, sub, and dub before the new anime, and I'm trying to get back in the swing of the dub.

So the audio from the edited dubbed movies (including music and all that jazz) is being put over the uncut movies? I think that's awesome, because if I'm going to be hearing the Dic voices I might as well hear the music too.
[img]http://mangawidget.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/sailor-moon.jpg[/img]
spiritfannumber1
Star seed 星の種

Postby KAKERU » 06 Aug 2012, 14:42

[quote="spiritfannumber1"]I'm a bit confused. I normally stick with Sailor Moon in Japanese but I want to rewatch/reread the live action, manga, sub, and dub before the new anime, and I'm trying to get back in the swing of the dub.

So the audio from the edited dubbed movies (including music and all that jazz) is being put over the uncut movies? I think that's awesome, because if I'm going to be hearing the Dic voices I might as well hear the music too.

Yes! :)
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Postby spiritfannumber1 » 06 Aug 2012, 16:12

[quote="KAKERU"] Yes! :)

Ooooooh you are amazing! Thank you!
spiritfannumber1
Star seed 星の種

Postby spiritfannumber1 » 07 Aug 2012, 21:37

Sorry for the double post, but I have a bit of an odd and selfish request! I'm moving to Japan in a little less than two weeks, and I'm absolutely terrified of torrenting over there, with the new laws being passed against it and everything. I know that syncing the audio of the edited dub and unedited dub from the movies is going to be difficult and take a lot of time, so I was wondering if it was possible to just release the edited by itself? Since the unedited movies have already been put up for download. And erm... If it was possible... To do that before I leave? ;_; Or at least put the edited up for streaming online at some point in time? I'M SORRRRYYY I'M JUST REALLY SCARED OF JAPANESE TORRENTING LAWS
spiritfannumber1
Star seed 星の種

Postby BBally » 11 Aug 2012, 18:28

Is there any big difference between the complete R torrent and the separate volume torrents?
BBally
Star seed 星の種

Postby KAKERU » 12 Aug 2012, 15:43

[quote="spiritfannumber1"]Sorry for the double post, but I have a bit of an odd and selfish request! I'm moving to Japan in a little less than two weeks, and I'm absolutely terrified of torrenting over there, with the new laws being passed against it and everything. I know that syncing the audio of the edited dub and unedited dub from the movies is going to be difficult and take a lot of time, so I was wondering if it was possible to just release the edited by itself? Since the unedited movies have already been put up for download. And erm... If it was possible... To do that before I leave? ;_; Or at least put the edited up for streaming online at some point in time? I'M SORRRRYYY I'M JUST REALLY SCARED OF JAPANESE TORRENTING LAWS

I might be able to work on those after the memorials. The new school semester starts in less than two weeks, so my time may be limited again :(

[quote="BBally"]Is there any big difference between the complete R torrent and the separate volume torrents?

The "complete R torrent" version is from the Japanese DVDs aka R2 DVD, and the separate volume version is from the North American releases aka R1 DVD.
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Postby KAKERU » 25 Sep 2013, 06:32

Sailor Moon R 47-89 version 2 final batch complete!
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Postby leetwolf » 30 Sep 2013, 18:01

Hajimeimashite! Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu! Watashi wa Thomas desu. O-genki desu ka?

Ok, now that the formalities are done:). I don't mean to ask such an odd question and I'm sure it's going to be a matter of taste but, if I'm collecting the series, do I want the R1 or R2 releases? I am a huge anime collector (I own a lot of physical discs and might buy those SM sets being sold.) and I prefer to get the best I can.

Also who do I contact to buy those sets?
leetwolf
Star seed 星の種

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements & releases