Newbies United! Introduce yourself if you have just joined the forum.

Azphel reporting in!

Azphel reporting in!

Postby Azphel » 15 Jul 2012, 07:01

Hi, I'm Azphel.

I've been star seeding(see what I did there? :D) for about nine months on the tracker now, so I figured it's about time to join the forum too.

Haven't been a Sailor Moon fan for very long, only got into it about two years back, after someone linked me to a fukufic, and I've gradually come to love the SM franchise since. Sadly I haven't had the time to watch all episodes yet, and I've not read every chapter of the manga yet either. I am collecting every volume of the fairly recently republished manga though, volume six was released only a couple of days ago, if I recall correctly. So most of my knowledge of events in the SM-verse come from reading stuff on wikias and from fanfiction, which I admit is not a real reliable way to come by such knowledge.

Other than SM I'm also a pretty big fan of Ranma 1/2, which is what got me interested in SM (and fanfiction, come to think of it.) in the first place. Haven't had the time to watch all of the R1/2 episodes either, I'm stuck somewhere near the middle of season six. But I'll manage to watch them all someday, hopefully. Anyway, Harry Potter, Stargate, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and the Black Magician series by Trudi Canavan are pretty cool too. That's about it, I think.

Looking forward to spending some time here and I hope we can all get along. ^_^
Azphel
Star seed 星の種
Space Sword Smith

Return to Introduce yourself!