BitTorrent seed requests, BitTorrent FAQ and help.

Torrent request

Torrent request

Postby proffrink » 27 Dec 2011, 11:53

I'm new here, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so apologies in advance.

First, I'd like to thank KAKERU, Alchemist, and the rest for these wonderful releases!

Second, I noticed on the tracker page that you had a poll asking fans if they wanted the English dubs. I was wondering if it would be possible, after all the episodes are done, to release a separate torrent with the English language tracks. That way, those that want the dubs can re-mux it themselves, while those that don't can simply download the subbed version.

Third, would you be willing to release the movies from the R1 DVD releases (in the proper 4:3 aspect ratio, albeit with a lower quality transfer) with both subs and dubs at some point for us completists? Alternatively, do you know where they can be obtained? Thanks!
proffrink
Star seed 星の種

Re: Torrent request

Postby KAKERU » 27 Dec 2011, 20:04

Hello proffrink and welcome to SMC forums!

I am glad you like our releases and thank you for your wonderful comments. We do plan on re-releasing everything in much better quality as well as dual audio episodes for the 3rd and 4th seasons, including the movies. We mentioned this on facebook and on our forums here:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 402&type=1

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 402&type=1

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=186&p=1451#p1451

We have a new audio engineer and we has doing great but slowed down due to work. I am looking for more audio engineers because remastering the audio takes a long time. I may just ask to have the dubbed audio for the movies to be remastered and leave everything else as is. I am still indecisive at the moment.
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Postby proffrink » 28 Dec 2011, 12:31

Awesome, that's just what I wanted to know. Thanks KAKERU!

(P.S. There's no rush, of course. It's not like you're getting paid for this, though you should be ;) ).

(P.P.S. I hope that when Funimation or whoever finally gets around to re-releasing the movies on DVD, they'll do like the Italians and release them as flipper discs: one side 16:9 and the other 4:3. I know I'll end up watching the widescreen version most of the time, especially for the superior video quality, but it's nice to have both options :D ).
proffrink
Star seed 星の種

Postby neon_fate » 02 Apr 2013, 02:56

Is there a good sub of the Sailor moon Memorial for super S sailor star and the sailor moon hero club thanks in advanced

Alex Masters
neon_fate
Star seed 星の種

Postby KAKERU » 06 Apr 2013, 16:10

[quote="neon_fate"]Is there a good sub of the Sailor moon Memorial for super S sailor star and the sailor moon hero club thanks in advanced

Alex Masters

We are working on those :)
KAKERU
Galaxy Cauldron 銀河の大釜
Master Of Encoding

Postby Shin » 23 Apr 2014, 02:18

Hi, everyone it's been awhile since I've been here, but you were the first ones I thought of when it dawned on me the other day (after listening to the 20th Ani. soundtrack) that I never listen to an actual CD anymore, you know?
It's all streaming Internet radio, Pandora and such, on my phone, in my car. So while I probably have most of the Sailor Moon CD's a just don't get to hear them much. This resulted in a quick check of Sailor Moon Center where I found the music downloads. Awesome, then I started thinking about the process of downloading all of it, one song at a time. Do you guys have a batch download? Cause... that would be awesome...er.
Shin
Star seed 星の種

Return to BitTorrent